Brilliant New Fitout - Brewery
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST around $250,000
FOGHORN BREWHOUSE established on King Street Newcastle in 2014, as a craft brewery.
FogHorn Brewhouse Central Coast Erina opened in 2016 with same fresh brews on tap and serving a delicious seasonal menu. They have launched two new beers, The Ideas Beer and the 12:03 exclusively at FogHorn Central Coast Erina.
This smart, casual restaurant and bar can seat over 200 and has 9 FogHorn beers on tap including an old English style hand pump. Enjoy simple foods in a modern setting with wines and liquors sourced from across Australia and liquors from overseas. Our free wi-fi is a feature with modern internet-enabled TVs for functions seeking a different and connected environment.
The focus is on locally sourced produce and dishes made in-house from scratch. The restaurant is serving up bistro classics including mouth-watering hand cut steaks, fresh, homemade salads and some of our popular FogHorn burgers on our hand baked buns. Of course they bring some of the King Street favourites to Erina with own FogHorn Buffalo style and barbeque sauce.
Coffee from Sprocket Roasters, the carbon free coffee bean roasters, will be available from 7:30am Monday through to Friday.
FogHorn Brewhouse Erina is a live music venue with bands & musicians kicking off from 9:30pm on Friday & Saturday nights. They proudly host Bluegrass, Rock Jazz, Gypsy Jazz, Blues, Roots, Folk and Jazz artists.
A very acceptable sale price can be negotiated to an astute buyer with industry experience to operate as a profitable family business.
EXPRESS SALE – Contact Exclusive Agent
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: EOI Around $250,000 + SAV
Business Reference #: 415
Turnover: Approx $1.1m per annum
Adjusted Net: Approx $100,000 per annum
Years Established: 18 months
Lease Terms: New Lease Available
SAV: Approx $25,000
Permanent Staff: Manager, Chef & Sous Chef
Casual Staff: Casuals as required
Plant Description: List to follow
Hours Weekday: Monday Closed, Tues & Wed 10am to 10pm, Thurs 10am to 11pm
Hours Weekend: Sat 11.30am to 12am & Sun 11.30am to 6pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $7681
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: Plenty of Parking
Outgoing Paid By: Included in Rent
Category: Business,Featured ,Tourist and Leisure Services Retail Trade,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.