Sand & Soil Top Family Business
Long established Sand & Soil business near freeway and huge residential development.
Located on busy highway, huge exposure. Quality set up.
Absolutely brilliant, probably one of the best presented Sand & Soil yards on the Central Coast.
Fully fenced secure site.
Specialising in Decorative Pebble, Sand, Soil, Mulch, Wood Chip, Cement, Garden, Stone and more on the Central Coast NSW.
Large database of regular builders, landscapers, project builders, owner builders and householders established 20 years with current owner 6 years.
Top Family Business
Sale includes 2 x 3 tonne Hino tippers, 1 x 6 tonne Hino tipper, Komatsu loader & 1 Hyster fork.
Good website in place.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $530,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 413
Region: Central to Central Coast close to M1
Turnover: Approx $800,000 plus
Adjusted Net: TBA
Years Established: 20 years, current owner 6 years
Lease Terms: New 3 year plus 3 year
Lettable Area: 3000m2 site with 50m2 office
SAV: Approx $100,000
Permanent Staff: 1 manager plus 2 full time
Casual Staff: 1 casual
Plant Description: 2 x 3 Hino tonne tippers, 1 x 6 tonne Hino tipper, Komatsu loader & 1 Hyster fork plus
Hours Weekday: 7am to 5pm
Hours Weekend: Sat 7am to 4pm Sun closed
Rent per Calendar Month: $2370
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: Plenty of parking
Outgoing Paid By: Included in rent
Category: Building and Construction,Business,Featured ,Retail,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.