Popular Cafe with Locals & Tourists
New café setup approx. 3 years located in premium beachside suburb seating approx. 36 inside and 12 alfresco plus additional 12 seat council alfresco area if required.
Lovely ambience, position and presentation.
Café menu includes healthy & gluten free options as well as light fare, cakes, coffee, smoothies and juices etc.
Café has subleased area upstairs to a wellness centre and aligned services for approx. $2,210 p.c.m. with casual seasonal rental not included.
Strong social media presence as well as loyal repeat customers base for locals in addition to the busy weekend & holiday periods.
Coffee sales average approx. 28kg per week and increases in holiday periods.
Turnover approx. $600,000 per annum with adjusted nett $100,000 to operator.
Currently operated by Vendor with chef and casuals as required.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $180,000 plus SAV Negotiable
Business Reference #: 400
Region: Premium Beachside Suburb
Turnover: Approx $600,000 per annum
Adjusted Net: Approx $100,000 per annum
Years Established: 3 years owner operated
Lease Terms: New 5 year by 5 year list
Lettable Area: 91m2 plus 69m2 upstairs and single garage
SAV: Approx $6,000
Permanent Staff: Owner
Casual Staff: Chef plus causals as required
Plant Description: List to follow
Hours Weekday: 8am to 5pm
Hours Weekend: 8am to 5pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $6596.36
Car Spaces: 1
Parking Comments: Ample parking
Outgoing Paid By: Tenant
Category: Business,Business – Food,Cafe,Tourist and Leisure Services Retail Trade,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.