Easy to Run Opposite Terrigal Beach
All Reasonable Offers Considered
Dessert/Yoghurt/Lolly Bar located in prime position opposite Terrigal Beach.
Selling yoghurt, gelato, crepes & selected confectionary lines.
Huge opportunity to add other products.
Currently under management could suit owner/operator to increase sales and product lines.
Brilliant expensive fitout approx. 3 years old.
Simple business to operate.
New 4 year lease available.
Get in quick for the busy Spring/Summer period, already set up with nothing to spend!
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: BEST OFFER
Business Reference #: 395
Region: Opposite Terrigal Beach
Years Established: 4 years
Lease Terms: New 4 year lease available
Lettable Area: 45m2
Permanent Staff: 1 staff, run under management
Plant Description: list on enquiry
Hours Weekday: 11am to 9pm
Hours Weekend: 11am to 9pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $4318.17
Car Spaces: 0
Outgoing Paid By: Included in Rent
Category: Business,Business – Food,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.