Turnover in excess $1m p.a. Adj Nett $260k p.a. Tax Returns
Licensed Pizza & Pasta Dine In, Pickup or Delivery.
Established 26 years brand new fitout 1 year ago.
State of the art fit out seating approx. 53 in plus 20 alfresco council seating area.
Turnover in excess $1m per annum. Adj Nett $260k per annum. Tax Returns.
Large shop, premium fitout in prime location with consistent trade currently operating short hours evening only over 7 days.
Husband and wife work alternate days plus 20 casuals.
Huge opportunity to expand into breakfast, lunchtime trade.
Small boutique family franchise, brilliant low franchise fee structure, top training and support package.
Too much equipment to list, 270m2 including large shop and storage, 3 car spaces included in rent and plenty of on street parking.
Huge residential and commercial area with current council approval for over $1billion for more commercial, retail and apartments etc.
This is currently a large business, turnover in excess of $1m and would suit family operation due to the opportunity to expand trading hours with breakfast and lunchtime trade.
Price $570,000 plus SAV (approx. $10,000)
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $570,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 380
Region: Central Coast
Turnover: In excess $1m per annum
Adjusted Net: $260,000 Tax Return
Years Established: 26 years
Lease Terms: 4 years plus 5 years plus 5 years
Lettable Area: 270m2 including shop & storage
SAV: Approx $10,000
Permanent Staff: Husband & wife work alternate nights
Casual Staff: 20 casuals
Plant Description: TBA
Hours Weekday: Mon to Wed 5pm to 9.30am, Thurs 5pm to 10pm, Fri 5pm to 11pm
Hours Weekend: Sat 5pm to 11pm, Sun 5pm to 9.30pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $4300
Car Spaces: 0
Outgoing Paid By: included in rent
Category: Business,Business – Food,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.