Long Est Commercial Cleaning
PRIVATE SALE – Commercial Cleaning
Non Franchise! No Franchise Fees to Pay
Great business established 25 years brilliant increase in turnover this year!
Turnover $2,200 per week.
Nothing to spend immediate cashflow! You buy this business and start making money!
Vendor will support new owner with ongoing support for 4 weeks then by mutual agreement and to be introduced to the clients for a smooth transition.
Mostly commercial, with some select domestic cleaning, located in north Sydney region, Eastwood to Mt Colah established over 25 years operated by husband and wife wanting to retire.
Week days mostly early mornings and finishing around lunchtime and approx. 4 ½ hours Saturday.
Loyal, long term clients (some up to 25 years) current owner doesn't advertise and turnover could be increased with increased promotion and advertising.
2007 Mitsubishi Outlander included in sale optional if required.
Great little business that could be expanded by proactive owner.
Private Sale – Contact Steve 0410 515 176
Price: $40,000 + SAV
Business Reference #: 376
Region: Eastwood to Mt Colah
Turnover: Approx $2,200 per week and increasing
Adjusted Net: Approx $100,000 per annum
Years Established: In Excess 25 years
Lease Terms: Homebased No Rent to Pay!
SAV: Approx $500
Permanent Staff: Husband & Wife
Plant Description: 2 vacuum packs & hoses, 2 brooms, 2 buff brooms, 2 buffer machines and brushes & blower.
Hours Weekday: Varies. Around 6.30am to 12.30pm
Hours Weekend: 4 ½ hours Saturday
Rent per Calendar Month: $0
Car Spaces: 0
Category: Business,Commercial Cleaning,Private Sale,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.