Cafe/Dry Bakery with steady all year trade
Café /Dry Bakehouse. New set up 3 years ago selling pies, cakes, bread, sandwiches, coffee and other drinks.
Busy shopping centre with large customer catchment area.
Vendor willing to supply bakery product wholesale.
Large parking area with high volume traffic.
Approx. 66m2 shop
Steady all year trade turnover in the region $8,000 to $10,000 per week.
Currently minimal imput by Vendor turnover and nett profit could increase with dedicated owner operator.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $180,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 352
Region: Gosford Shire
Turnover: Approx $8,000 to $10,000 per week
Years Established: 3 years owner operated
Lease Terms: 3 years plus 3 year option
Lettable Area: Shop 66m2
SAV: Approx $3,000
Permanent Staff: 1 fulltime
Casual Staff: 2 casuals as required
Plant Description: List to follow
Hours Weekday: 7am-5.30pm
Hours Weekend: 7am-5.30pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $5454.58
Car Spaces: 0
Outgoing Paid By: included in rent
Category: Business,Business – Food,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.