Restaurant Could Suit Any Cuisine
Drastically reduced for quick sale! Vendor committed elsewhere!
Long established restaurant close to ocean with consistent year long trade.
Large residential area near Tourist Parks.
Seating 27 inside plus 45 in covered alfresco plus 15 uncovered.
Currently trading Wednesday to Sunday for dinner and Friday to Sunday lunch.
Good staff in place, current cuisine Italian (no pizza) but would suit most cuisines and styles.
Turnover in the region of $9,000 per week in winter to $18,000 summer period.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $80,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 396
Region: Beachside Suburb
Turnover: Approx $505,496 pa
Adjusted Net: TBA
Years Established: 17 years owner operated
Lease Terms: 3 years plus 3 year option
Lettable Area: 130m2 plus covered courtyard
SAV: Approx $2,000
Permanent Staff: Chef
Casual Staff: Casuals as required
Plant Description: List to follow
Hours Weekday: Wed to Fri 5.30pm to Close
Friday lunch 11.30am to 3.30pm
Hours Weekend: Lunch 11.30am to 3.30pm Dinner 5.30pm to Close
Rent per Calendar Month: $4635.42
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: Ample Stree Parking
Outgoing Paid By: Tenant
Category: Business,Business – Food,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.