Hairdressing Salon in Boutique Shopping Centre
REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE!
Hairdressing Salon in Boutique Shopping Centre has IGA, Bakery, Fruit Shop, Bottle Shop, Chemist.
Plenty of parking, large residential area.
Reasonable rent with 2 years plus 3 year option.
Owner mostly admin for a few hours per week, 2 fulltime experienced seniors.
Catering for a large range of clients for cuts, colours, treatments etc.
Contract Beautician occupies one room creating a one stop shop for all your hair & beauty needs.
85m2 shop, brilliant fitout, with small giftware range, could be expanded.
Strong social media presence.
PRIVATE SALE – Call Owner 0404 084 078
Price: $19,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 392
Region: Boutique Shopping Centre
Turnover: Approx $150,000 per annum
Adjusted Net: TBA
Years Established: 4 years current owner admin only
Lease Terms: 2 years plus 3 year option
Lettable Area: 85m2
SAV: Approx $2,500
Permanent Staff: Owner limited hours plus 2 fulltime. 1 beautician renting room
Plant Description: 6 x work stations, 2 wash basins, computer & reception desk and all equipment required by salon.
Hours Weekday: Tues, Thurs & Fri 9am to 5pm. Wed 8am to 6pm
Hours Weekend: Sat 8am to 2pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $3177
Car Spaces: 0
Outgoing Paid By: included in rent
Category: Business,Hairdressing Salon,Private Sale,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.