Long Established Steady Turnover
Long established Shower Screen, Wardrobe Doors & Mirror business.
Established 30 years with consistent turnover and profit.
Approx. split of business 60% showers screens, 20% wardrobe doors, 20% balustrading and other works.
Turnover in the region $2.6m with adjusted nett to vendor approx. $405k per annum.
Based on Central Coast and covers Central Coast, Newcastle, Sydney & Hunter Regions.
Client/Customer base many repeat regulars with builders, owner builders, renovators and private works.
Closed from Christmas for approx. 3 weeks per annum.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $800,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 390
Region: C/Coast, N/Castle, Syd & Hunter Regions.
Turnover: Approx $2.6m with adj nett $405k
Adjusted Net: Approx $405k to operator
Years Established: 32 years
Lease Terms: New lease available
Lettable Area: 600m2
SAV: Approx 100,000
Permanent Staff: Owner, 4 fitters, 2 Balustraders, 4 factory hands, 1 admin & 2 reps that sell & measure.
Casual Staff: Wife works 3-4 days plus 1 casual
Plant Description: List to follow
Hours Weekday: Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $6500
Car Spaces: 0
Outgoing Paid By: Included in rent
Category: Business,Construction and Contracting,Manufacturing,Sales and Service,Service Industry,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.