Donut King San Remo
Leading Franchise Small Retail Easy To Manage For Sale
Donut King located in San Remo being Boutique shopping centre serving donuts, 20 kgs coffee per week and growing, drinks, hotdogs, toasties etc.
Prime position good exposure to main highway location. Huge residential growth area.
Set up new 5 years ago
Currently operated by Vendor, 3 casual seniors and 4 casual juniors over 7 days. Short days Sundays and public holidays, closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year Day, Easter Sunday 1/2 day, Good Friday & Anzac Day.
Easy operation, approx. 50m2 shop plus storage.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $160,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 388
Region: San Remo
Turnover: Approx $435,000 pa & growing
Adjusted Net: Approx $75,000 per annum
Years Established: 5 years
Lease Terms: New lease available
Lettable Area: 47m2 plus Storage
SAV: Approx $5,000
Permanent Staff: Owner
Casual Staff: 3 casual seniors & 4 casual juniors
Plant Description: List to follow
Hours Weekday: 7am to 5pm except Thurs 6pm
Hours Weekend: Sat 7am to 5pm, Sun 7am to 4pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $3509
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: Ample Parking
Outgoing Paid By: Included in rent
Category: Business – Food,Retail,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.