Homebased Short Week Sales & Distribution
Wholesale cake & biscuit distribution operating over 4 days Tuesday to Friday.
Established 20 years current owner 10 years.
Turnover in the region $650,000 per annum with adjusted nett $110,000.
Closed 2 weeks annually over Christmas holidays
Covers Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle and Hunter Region
2007 Isuzu 4 tonne refrigerated Pantech included in sale. New diesel motor and refrigeration unit. Vehicle requires medium rigid license.
Homebased no rent to pay.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Business Reference #: 387
Region: Sydney, Central Coast, N/castle & Hunter
Turnover: Approx $650,000 per annum
Adjusted Net: Approx $110,000
Years Established: Established 20 years current owner 10 years.
Lease Terms: Homebased No rent to pay!
Permanent Staff: Owner
Plant Description: 2007 Isuzu 4 tonne refrigerated Pantech
Hours Weekday: Tuesday to Friday
Rent per Calendar Month: $0
Car Spaces: 0
Category: Business – Food,Distribution,Homebased,Wholesale Trade,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.