Unique Opportunity to Aquire a Craft Beer Business
* Brewing Plant
* Bulk Keg Sales
* Package Sales
* Café/Tasting Room
* Brewery Tours
A unique opportunity exists to acquire a Craft Beer Brewing Business
Set up approx. 4 years new with current revenue in sales of $1.5m with steady growth.
Current customer base included, large liquor outlets, bottleshops, hotels etc.
Huge growth opportunity exists to expand supply market for the astute experienced operator.
Established café/tasting room with scheduled brewery tours to explain the production process of craft beer. Hours could be extended.
Producing many varieties of beer and stout
All equipment included in sale.
First offered by EXCLUSIVE AGENT
Expressions of Interest are invited
Contact John Ramsay (02) 4388 4399 or 0408 433 739.
Business Reference #: 384
Region: Central Coast
Turnover: approx $1.5m
Years Established: 4 years
Lease Terms: 2 year plus 3 year
Lettable Area: 380m2
SAV: Approx $40,000
Permanent Staff: Directors plus 4 permanent, 3 permanent part time
Casual Staff: 4 casual bar staff as required
Plant Description: List to follow
Hours Weekday: Cafe/ Tasting Room Wed to Fri 12pm to 8pm. Brewing 7 days
Hours Weekend: Cafe/ Tasting Room Sat 12pm to 8pm. Sun 11am to 5pm.
Rent per Calendar Month: $3477.25
Car Spaces: 10
Outgoing Paid By: Water only
Category: Business,Featured ,Manufacturing,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.