CafÃ©/ Restaurant Huge Opportunity Prime Position
VENDOR COMMITTED ESLEWHERE! ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED!
Terrigal Patisserie / Café
Large shop opposite the beachfront at Terrigal
180m2 brilliant setup, currently cake, coffee & icecream but could operate gourmet pies, pizza, & breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Restaurant currently seats 40 inside and out with plenty of opportunity for the astute business owner.
Good landlord will offer flexible rent package. 1 car space included in lease.
No expense spared in “state of the art” fitout.
Grease trap in place.
Plenty of opportunity to expand trading hours and days, currently opened Wednesday to Sunday mostly short hours.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED
Business Reference #: 383
Region: Terrigal Opposite Beachfront
Turnover: Approx $370 per annum
Adjusted Net: TBA
Years Established: 3 years
Lease Terms: 5 years plus 5 year option rent negoitable
Lettable Area: 180m2
SAV: Approx $5,000
Permanent Staff: Vendor
Casual Staff: Casuals as required
Plant Description: List to Follow
Hours Weekday: Wed & Thurs 10am to 6pm Fri 10am to 10pm
Hours Weekend: Sat 10am to 10pm Sun 10am to 3pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $10833.33
Car Spaces: 1
Outgoing Paid By: TBA
Category: Business,Business – Food,Cafe,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.