Sales & Service Steady with Regular Income
Pool Maintenance & Retail
Long established pool equipment sales and service.
3 mobile vehicles.
Good staff in place. Owner plus 2 fulltime and 2 casuals.
Turnover in the region $640k per annum plus with adjusted nett to vendor approx. $100k
Approx. 200 active customers per month plus casuals walkins etc.
Servicing pool equipment, filters, chemicals and accessories.
Current owner approx. 15 years, family held business in the region 38 years.
Long lease available.
Service areas from Patonga to Ourimbah to Avoca & Woy Woy Peninsula
Buying group in place. Great website in place.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $180,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 382
Region: Central Coast
Turnover: Approx $600 per annum
Adjusted Net: Approx $100k per annum
Years Established: 38 years, 15 years owner operated
Lease Terms: New 3 year plus 3 year
Lettable Area: 150m2 plus mezzanine
SAV: Approx $40k to $80k depending on season
Permanent Staff: Owner & 2 Fulltime Service
Casual Staff: 1 parttime admin & 1 parttime service
Plant Description: 2 x mitsubishi Triton Dual Cabs (2008 & 2010). 1 x Ford Falcon Ute (2009) All with canopies
Hours Weekday: 8.30am to 5pm
Hours Weekend: Sat 8.30am to 12.30pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $1969.67
Car Spaces: 3
Outgoing Paid By: Tenant
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.