Flexible Hours Opportunity to Expand
Motivated Vendor $70,000 plus SAV Or Nearest Offer
Vending – Drink & Snack Machines (non franchise)
Suit male, female or semi retired person
29 sited drink and snack vending machines located in premium businesses,
nursing homes and event buildings from Cooranbong to Newcastle. Additionally 6 bonus un-sited machines ready to be installed in new locations.
Homebased business established 6 years, current owner 3 years.
Brilliant flexible hours. Could be operated over 3 days per fortnight.
Turnover approx. $85,000 per annum adjusted netting $600 per week (tax figures).
Plenty of opportunity to expand into new additional sites.
Van extra if required, by negotiation.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $70,000 plus SAV ONO
Business Reference #: 365
Region: Cooranbong to Newcastle
Turnover: Approx $85,000 per annum
Adjusted Net: Approx $600 per week
Years Established: Established 6 years, current owner 3 years
Lease Terms: Homebased No Rent to Pay!
SAV: Approx $5,000
Permanent Staff: Owner
Hours Weekday: 3 days per fortnight
Rent per Calendar Month: $0
Car Spaces: 0
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.