Huge Value Add Opportunities
Long established Sports Trophies and Business apparel and sporting equipment.
Approx. 300 on well supported client database, many repeat customers.
Increasing market share in the sports apparel market.
Operated by husband and wife Monday to Friday with wife approx. 30 hours per week and husband fulltime.
Expensive automated machinery in place for engraving and embroidery.
State of the art laser printer on lease and additional laser printer.
This is an interesting 5 day business with huge potential to increase import of certain sports products and further value add.
Website in place
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $250,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 359
Region: Central Coast
Turnover: Approx $1.1 m
Adjusted Net: Approx $180,000
Years Established: 30 plus years, 12 years owner operated
Lease Terms: 2 years plus 2 year option
Lettable Area: 140m2 plus mezzanine
SAV: Approx $50,000
Permanent Staff: Husband & Wife, 1 fulltime engraver
Casual Staff: 1 parttime embroider
Plant Description: 1 laser printer (1 year old), 1 laser printer, Rotorary Engraver, 4 x head embroidery machines, 2 x singel head machines, computers office equipment etc.
Hours Weekday: 8.30am to 5pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $1879.08
Car Spaces: 0
Outgoing Paid By: Tenant
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.