Fruit & Vege Delivery Monday to Thursday
Home delivery fruit & vegetables.
Markets Monday to Wednesday but wholesale delivery from markets could be put in place and delivery Monday to Thursday to customers.
Brilliant shopping cart website in place and database of 200 plus regular customers and others.
Mostly retail to households established 25 years and current owner 14 years.
Optional 2014 Toyota Hi Ace Turbo diesel LWB sign written Van 80,000klms serviced regularly on takeover lease if required.
Brilliant systems in place currently operated by husband and wife but huge opportunity to the astute purchaser to take to the next level and expand in other regions by license or franchise and add gourmet products etc.
Not many accounts mostly card & cash. Average spend $70 with minimum $30.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $115,000 + SAV
Business Reference #: 332
Region: All of Central Coast
Turnover: Approx $372k
Years Established: 25 years, current owner 14 years
Lease Terms: New Lease Available
Lettable Area: 300m2 plus mezzanine
Permanent Staff: Husband & Wife
Plant Description: 6m x 3.6m Coolroom, shelves, racks, work trolley, scales Optional 2014 Toyota Hi Ace Turbo diesel LWB sign written Van 80,000klms serviced regularly on takeover lease if required.
Hours Weekday: Mon & Wed 3am to 4pm Tues & Thurs 6am to 6pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $1181.83
Car Spaces: 0
Outgoing Paid By: Included in Rent
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.