Position Position Position
Best offer over $50,000
Terrigal Cafe Modern Japanese – T/O $10,000 plus per week
Premium location with partial ocean views.
Near new setup approx 3 years with well equipped commercial kitchen and grease trap.
Would suit many cuisines.
Close to new residential development, multi level carpark and Crowne Plaza.
Good rent for position and exposure with long lease in place.
Seats 80 plus inside and covered alfresco area with partial water views.
Current turnover $500,000 plus pa
Huge opportunity for the astute operator to take to the next level and increase coffee trade.
First time offered for sale! Be quick
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: Best Offer Over $50,000 Plus SAV
Business Reference #: 328
Region: Premium Tourist Destination
Turnover: Approx $500k per annum and growing
Years Established: 3 years owner operated
Lease Terms: 2 years plus 5 year option
SAV: Approx $8,000
Permanent Staff: 2 fulltime chefs, 3 kitchen hands
Casual Staff: Casuals as required
Hours Weekday: 10am to 3pm, 5pm to 9pm
Hours Weekend: 10am to 3pm, 5pm to 9pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $4583.33
Car Spaces: 0
Outgoing Paid By: Tenant
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.